Shiny skin? Excess sebum? It's almost over!
Oily skin and shine on the T-zone of the face can be easily mitigated with the right routine. And because shiny skin can also be dehydrated, the problem must be taken as a whole.
For this purpose, Nidéco offers skin care products that limit excess sebum production over the long term, visibly mattify the skin, while providing protection and hydration.
4.98/5, based on 3149 reviews
Order the Kit to save 19% on our treatments!COMMANDER |
Our answers to your needs
Gentle and sulfate-free, it cleanses the skin without stripping it, but cleanses and regulates excess sebum thanks to Aloe Vera, lavender and white clay.
When we sweat, the skin of the face reddens, shines, dehydrates and becomes particularly sensitive. Our face mist is the perfect freshness ally to revitalize and mattify skin, even after a hot day!
This regulating mask is a scrub that allows for gentle, non-abrasive mechanical exfoliation that does not destabilize the skin's balance, but effectively removes impurities. Its plus? Its oil texture. Very beneficial for the skin, hazelnut oil does not grease the skin and limits the production of sebum. Magic!
Double action, this peeling paste cleanses and frees from all impurities dislodging even the most encrusted blackheads. By its astringent action, it tightens the pores, reduces their size and thus refines the grain of skin without drying it. For a healthy and matt skin.
This day cream effectively fights against everything that is responsible for imperfections It detoxifies, rebalances excess sebum, moisturizes and protects the skin from external aggressions external aggressions thanks to its shield effect. For a healthy and matte skin on a daily basis.
Wellness Tips & Advice
- 🧼 Don't forget to cleanse your skin. This is the essential step that conditions all the others: a poorly adapted cleansing can lead to a considerable lack of hydration and an overproduction of sebum.
- 🧼 Sebum is often the number one enemy that we would like to get rid of at all costs and yet it is essential to the health and beauty of your skin. It actually helps to protect it by participating in the constitution of the hydrolipidic film, it allows it not to dry out.
- ❌ So be careful not to use stripping products and thus weaken your skin! It's the eternal problem: wanting too much an ultra clean and blemish-free skin, we tend to turn to "ultra powerful", "ultra efficient", "ultra ultra" cleansers! However, the problem is significant: these products are often too aggressive for the skin; they dry it out and disturb its ph. Result: the skin tries to compensate, producing more sebum. In daily use, it is thus necessary to privilege a soft cleanser and without sulfates.
- 💼 Telecommuting: skin is oilier when you're at home so MOVE! Indoor air is loaded with elements that are sometimes bad for your skin (dust, humidity, household product fumes) that can dry it out and attack it.
- 📺 The Netflix break is also not great for your skin! Indeed lying down more often on fabrics generates a more regular contact of the skin with mites and sweat (and... breaking news: it's not a great combo for your epidermis). So take care of yourself at home: relax, open the windows, move around a lot and take care of your skin
- 🙅🙅 Stress: it can cause an increase in sebum which, when in contact with the air causes more blackheads.