Take care of the effects of stress on your skin 🙏
Le stress est une réaction de notre organisme face à une agression et il a un réel impact sur notre corps et sur notre peau. Le système privilégie une mobilisation de notre énergie vers les organes vitaux. Et la peau en fait les frais : elle se régénère moins facilement et se déshydrate davantage.
The result: loss of radiance, irritation, fatigue lines, wrinkles, pimples, excessive sweating, redness or even dark circles and even eczema and psoriasis.
4.98/5, based on 3149 reviews
Order the Kit to save 20% on our treatments!COMMANDER |
Our answers to your needs
This moisturizing, detoxifying and protective face care product helps fight against harmful effects such as stress and pollution, to regain a clear skin and a radiant complexion while limiting the imperfections.
Soft and without sulfate, it allows to clean the skin in depth without without aggressing it and by supporting the cicatrization of the imperfections. As the skin can be be sensitized by pollution, useless to abuse it more.
This ultra-concentrated comfort balm, to be applied exclusively on the emotional points, has been formulated to be very effective against all forms of stress and anxiety thanks to the synergy of synergy of essential oils selected for their aromatherapeutic properties. It immediately soothes, relaxes body and mind for a very effective targeted action. To sniff without moderation.
Wellness Tips & Advice
- 🤓 With stress also comes an overproduction of cortisol, a hormone made by the adrenal glands that plays an anti-inflammatory role and helps regulate sleep. This overproduction can cause eczema, psoriasis, acne and collagen breakdown. So get out!
- 🤓 We sniff without moderation! Aromatherapy, which consists in the use of aromatic oils in a medical way, acts directly on the vegetative nervous system (in connection with the movements of the body which one does not control) and calms
- 🤓 To relax, there are many solutions: breathing exercise, sport, massage... Etc.
🤓🤓 PS SELF LOVE
Wanting to do well is good, of course, but sometimes you can't and that's okay. So listen to us:
- We have the right to be wrong. We always have compassion for those around us, but rarely for ourselves.
- We take a step back to evaluate and understand our failures
- You don't put pressure on yourself, you already do a lot and you do it the best you can.
- We learn to love each other (yes we do)