The end of blackheads and dilated pores
Sebum accumulation, pollution and various impurities cause blackheads. There are solutions to prevent their appearance and get rid of them when they appear.
We need to protect our skin, prevent their appearance, regulate sebum and clean our skin of impurities. Here are our solutions: a gentle daily cleansing, a protective and rebalancing skin care product, or masks to clear the skin and give it a new look.
A healthy skin every day, it is maintained!
4.98/5, based on 3149 reviews
Our answers to your needs
Clean that face for gentle cleaning
Soft and without sulfate, it allows to clean the skin in depth without without aggressing it and by supporting the cicatrization of the imperfections.
Mixed feelings to exfoliate
It exfoliates dead skin due to the dryness of sensitive skin. By its purifying action, it tightens the pores and rebalances the skin for a long-lasting effect.
Dot is not an option for deincrustation
Our double action paste gently cleanses the skin, freeing it from all impurities impurities, removing even the most stubborn blackheads with each use. even the most encrusted blackheads.
All I Need to rebalance
Our essential face care detox and anti-pollution protector for an oxygenated, clear and healthy oxygenated, clear and healthy skin without imperfections.
Wellness Tips & Advice
Stop the preconceived ideas: No, blackheads are not just for teenagers!
They can be found at any age and on any type of skin, but what everyone agrees on is that they are the number one enemy in front of a mirror!
And the craziest part is that extracting them with your nails is totally ADDICTIVE. With each extraction, our brain releases dopamine related to the feeling of satisfaction of the blackhead coming out. The more you do it, the more you want to do it to get that feeling back.
But where do they come from?
Sebum accumulation, pollution and impurities... The good news is that by treating the problem at its source, we can limit their appearance and thus allow the pores to dilate too much and become clogged again.
👉 The key to clean, healthy skin is gentle, multi-step cleansing to de-clog and renew skin followed by a treatment that protects and rebalances.
How to do it?
- ✅ We cleanse our skin well morning and night. And Gentleness is key here! because we often tend to turn to "ultra powerful", "ultra effective" cleansers, which just happen to be ultra and disrupt its pH. Result: a skin that produces even more sebum.
- ✅ The steam bath will open your pores, good idea before your skin cleansing.
- ❌ Avoid excess sugar and fat in your diet, they cause a disruption of sebum production
- ❌ The sun also dries and thickens the skin and bim, overproduction of sebum .....
- ❌ If you have pimples that appear in spite of everything, don't touch them (we can't repeat it enough). This is essential to avoid any scars and worsen the infection, irritation, inflammation
- ❌ Same for blackheads, even if the temptation is great), we do not try to pierce his blackheads with our nails! especially if your fingers are not clean enough, it can lead to the appearance of other blackheads, but also leave scars, or enlarge the pore
- ❌ No makeup, as often as possible: to avoid the famous acne cosmetica due to choking skin and clogged pores.
- ❌ Cosmetics containing occlusive silicones and petrolatum (regular cause of cosmetic acne) are also avoided.
- ❌ Avoid too much sun exposure: our skin has gradually dried out with regular sun exposure, thickening the epidermis (skin cells harden). This is the phenomenon of keratinization that leads to an overproduction of sebum. The pores become clogged, sebum accumulates and the sweat causes the proliferation of bacteria...